For 2016 & 2017
I maintain a list of people interested in hosting honey bees. The best matches are with local homeowners or businesses in or near the Renton Highlands.
- We can create a mutually beneficial relationship.
- You have a happy, sunny spot for the hive to live.
- You really want to watch what the bees are doing.
Please email or call me with your information if you are interested, so I can add you to my waiting list.
or call me at 425-306-5679
- Hive location agreed to be suitable for the host, beekeeper, and the bees.
- Unrestricted access to the hives.
- Interest, observation & feedback on how things are going with the bees.
- Honey: 1 pint per hive per year, or 2 pints from hives that provide a harvest. I do not harvest honey from first year hives because they need it for winter food.
- 50% discount on wasp & hornet removals (www.EastsideBeeRemoval.com)
- Between 1 and 4 hives labeled with my name and contact info
- Feedback on how things are going following each visit
- A spot for the bees to live
- Ownership of all hive products & increase